Divorce (both with or without a lawsuit)
This program is for the mediation of divorce disputes both before or after a lawsuit is filed.
Mediations typically last 4 hours and are conducted during business hours beginning at either 9:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday & 9:00 a.m. only on Fridays.
Common disputes in this program involve:
- Divorce - child: custody, visitation, support etc.
- Modification - child support, visitation etc.
- Grandparent Access / Custody
- Property Division - pre & post divorce
- LGBT - all issues associated with divorce
- Common Law separations
The Dispute Resolution Center can only mediate for parties with no significant financial or real property holdings and a combined gross annual income of $80,000 or less.
The Dispute Resolution Center does not require that parties have any children in order to provide our services.